Speak Skin Community Guidelines
- Be thoughtful and respect your fellow Speak Skindividual™ and other members.This one is pretty simple, this Forum is meant to be a safe platform for all users, so treat everyone as you would like to be treated….in a nutshell…be nice.
- Protect your privacy; be safe!
- After you register please check your privacy settings – be sure that you are comfortable with how your personal information is being displayed. If you have questions or need help, let us know – we’re here to help.
- Choose your screen name with care! Because it is public (which means anyone online can see it or find it with a few clicks!), we strongly recommend you avoid using your real name or your e-mail address as your screen name. Remember, you can change your screen name anytime.
- Be careful about sharing too much personally identifiable information on the Forum! As with your screen name, we strongly recommend that you avoid posting details such as your full name, e-mail address or phone number. If you want to exchange this information with someone you feel comfortable with, do so in a private message.
- Help protect another person’s privacy
Please do not post someone else’s real name or private information, even if that information is posted somewhere else. For example, do not re-post information about anyone from another site, like Facebook or Instagram. This Forum is not meant for that sort of sharing.
- Never, never, never use the Speak Skin Community Forum to
- offer or exchange over-the-counter, prescription, legal, or illegal drugs; or,
- promote / advertise any products or services whether skin related or otherwise.
- We are monitoring this Speak Skin Community Forum and, at a minimum, we will contact you if we believe you are not following the rules.We are committed to fostering and protecting this Forum for all users and we hope you are too. Although we don’t expect to have to address troubling content, we want you to know that if you post anything that goes against the positive goals of the Forum, we will take steps to address the matter. That means we will contact you, delete the content, disable your account or any combination of these actions, among other things.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Guidelines or the Speak Skin Forum, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!